Ball Rail® Systems
Ball Rail® Systems
Rexroth Ball Rail Systems encompass many areas of our linear guide products and were specially developed for use in machine tools and industrial robots calling for compact, rolling-element linear motion guideways.
More Ball Rail Info
Rexroth Ball Rail Systems encompass many areas of our linear guide products and were specially developed for use in machine tools and industrial robots calling for compact, rolling-element linear motion guideways. Ball Rail systems are available in various accuracy classes, each with extremely high load capacity and high rigidity. Rexroth provides special care to all aspects of these products, including Ball Rail Runner Blocks, Ball Chains, corrosion and lubrication.
These space-saving assemblies in 8 common sizes (15mm - 65mm) afford the same high load capacities in all four major planes of load application. Rexroth fabricates its guide rails and runner blocks with such high precision, especially in the ball track zone, that each individual component element can be replaced by another at any time. This makes infinite combinations possible within each accuracy class. Each element can be individually ordered and separately stocked. Both sides of the guide rail can be used as reference edges.
Features of Rexroth's Ball Rail® Systems
· Optimized geometry and high number of balls per track greatly reduce any variation in elastic deflection
· Smooth light running due to optimized ball recirculation and ideal track geometry
· End face threaded for bellows, lubrication plates, scraper plates or additional seals
· Mount to runner block from above or below on flange style blocks
· Lube ports on both sides for maximum ease of maintenance
· Zero clearance or various preload classes
· Only one guide rail profile for all runner blocks
· Integral all-round sealing
· Mounting hole cover strip available
· Corrosion resistant coatings available
· Self-aligning version for uneven mounting surfaces or other alignment errors
· Runner blocks available in aluminum for lightweight applications
· Wide version available for high torque resistance when using a single guideway